DAMAGED & INCORRECT GOODS
Damaged Parcels (Transit Packaging)
If your parcel clearly shows signs of damage or leakage at the time of delivery, it should not be accepted. Please ask the courier to return the goods to us.
We want all our customers to receive their orders in perfect condition so if you think there is a fault with an item you have received, please let us know straight away by contacting us. We will aim to resolve any issue with a faulty item as quickly as possible but we need you to tell us as soon as you discover the fault so we can resolve the issue for you.
Please be aware that to ensure safe delivery
- Decanter stoppers or other small items may be packed individually within your parcel,
- Bottles with wooden presentation boxes may not be packed within the boxes but packed separately within your consignment and
- Bulky packaging may be sent in separate parcels.
In the very unlikely event of any damage please contact us. Please include as much information as possible. We may also require photographs of any damage including all the packaging for insurance purposes.
- Photographs showing the detail of the damage or faulty items. We also need a picture that clearly shows the seal intact on the damaged or broken bottle.
- Please retain the product, box, and all packaging until instructed by us.
If you have received an incorrect item in your order, let us know straight away by emailing us on [email protected]. Customer Services representatives are available Monday to Friday (9am - 6pm BST), and will be happy to assist you.